Minnett, Krahn, Wiebe | One Year

Friday, February 19, 2010

Its been about a month since my last post, and I can honestly say not much has gone on around here, which is a decision I made beginning the new year. I hate turning people down and have done a few more than I expected to, but Im also enjoying more time with my family and soaking in as much time with my daughter before we add another to the bundle.
So, about a year ago, I had the privelage of photographing 3 moms.. (2 decided to also do a maternity shoot), but more the less I photographed their newborn photos.. Looks like they got to know eachother through prenatal classes and grew into a great friendship over the year. Now the kids turned one and we decided to bundle all 3 together and do one big photo shoot. It was SO much fun! BIG thank you goes to Meghan's Cakes (http://www.megscakes.livejournal.com/) for the very cute smash cakes she provided for the photo shoot.. Here are a few sneaks..
























0 comments: